Meet Ken & Anna
Ken, originally from Vietnam, received his Bachelor of Science degree in Dental Hygiene from Clayton State University in 2010 and has been working at Children’s Dentistry at Stonecrest (CDS) in Lithonia, GA since the beginning of 2012. He’s currently the Lead Dental Hygienist/Hygiene Department Supervisor at CDS. A proud germophobe and perfectionist, Ken is very meticulous when it comes to hygiene and beauty. He has required all of his team members to practice the most intensive sanitizing and disinfection procedures. He cares about your health and safety and has invested in a dental-grade Autoclave Sterilizer to ensure the highest level of disinfection possible. It costs a fortune but he thinks it’s worth it. Besides being a full-time registered dental hygienist, he’s also a part-time licensed nail technician. He’s obtained his license in 2004 and on the weekend, works at Rich’z Nails & Spa with his wife Anna.
Anna is also from Vietnam. She’s been a licensed master cosmetologist since 2010 and she continues to educate herself on the newest and latest beauty trends. She is so passionate about all aspects of the industry. It has always been her professional goal to make sure that every customer leaves rejuvenated and with a smile.
Ken and Anna have been married for over 3 years and they’re currently have two children, one little Princess (Jade) and a baby Prince (Jayden).
Rich’z Nails & Spa’s Clients Are Our #1 Top Priority
What Ken and Anna believe:
- Cleanliness and Sanitation should be the utmost priority.
- A relaxing environment produces a better experience.
- Superior Products added with Expertise creates works of Art.
- Clients should not be rushed out.
- Treat our clients as we wish to be treated.
- Everyone deserves to be pampered.
- Provide more than services; provide experiences.
- Demonstrate highest safety measures in cleanliness and sanitation.
- Set Rich’z Nails & Spa apart from the runs of the mill.
- Have all clients smile leaving our nail studio.
- Have all clients return for our superior services.